I remember those last few days of school before summer vacation. The anticipation was almost enough to give me butterflies in my stomach.
Do you remember?
- It getting hot inside the schools because the A/C units evidently were not configured to handle 90 to 100 degree weather. (poor planning Kinston)
- The new school shoes, Mom bought you in August, have holes in them “No you cant have new shoes you will just ruin them over summer”
- Suffering through the last few tests of the IMPORTANT classes
- Watching movies in Shop and Home Economics. (what was the shop teacher REALLY up to)
- The note passing going out of control.
- Do you break up with your girl friend for the summer, because who knows what will happen over the summer and at 13 you cant afford to be tied down.
THEN IT HAPPENS, IT IS HERE, EUREKA!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY DAY, OH YEAH, HAPPY DAY!!
3 days later, YOU SAY IT, the words that you promised yourself that you would not have to deal with THIS summer . . . . I’M BORED.
Don’t be me. Treat your kids to a summer filled with excitement and a break from reality. Sign up today!